Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Girl Update - 37.5 weeks

Here we are...still waiting! In three days, I will be the most pregnant I've ever been. And even though I've had far more signs of labor with this child than I ever had with Tyler, I have a feeling she'll hang on and surpass his delivery date of 37 weeks, 6 days - just to cap off what has been a slightly more difficult (but still relatively very easy) pregnancy.


We are pretty much in wait-and-see mode. The nursery is in order, our bags are (mostly) packed, and I'm 90% done with my work at the office. It would be nice if this was our last week waiting. We're all ready to meet our new addition!


Some pics:

My lovely sis-in-law helps us put primer over the navy and green paint in our former guest room.

Four weeks later, the finished product! Baby Girl's name will go over her crib in dark red ... once that name is revealed!

I know this is sideways, but I had to share a photo of this CUTE carseat cover a friend/coworker gave to me as a gift. Isn't it great?!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are all ready for Baby Girl Gurski! Love that car seat cover!

    ReplyDelete