Thursday, May 20, 2010

Three-month growth pics



It's so hard to keep this updated some weeks!


Here is Alivia's 3-month growth pic. It's amazing to look at her now and all she's capable of compared to when she was an itty bitty newborn. I'm unsure of how much she weighs (we don't go to the doctor until 4 months), but she's certainly growing. She's sleeping like a champ at night, playing with toys, grabbing for things, cooing, starting to laugh ... and drooling. We're not a fan of the drooling stage, and if she's anything like Tyler, it lasts a long time. Better go buy more bibs!


I returned to work April 19 on a part-time basis. The plan is to resume to my full-time schedule in mid-June. I'm totally digging the part-time set-up; what a great way to transition out of maternity leave! My mom comes in on Mondays and Tuesdays to stay with Alivia, while I take Tyler to daycare and head into work. On Wednesdays, Andrew stays home in the morning with the baby and I come home at noon, so we each get one-on-one time with Alivia before it's time to pick up Tyler. Then on Thursdays and Fridays, I'm home with both kiddos. It's so nice to be able to stay on top of housework, be with my kids AND be productive at my job. I feel so ... balanced! That's never happened since having kids.


Alivia starts daycare June 1. I've heard great things about her teachers, but I'll certainly be sad to transition her out of our home. Such is life, and we'll adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment