Whoa. Somebody has quite the double chin here (don't you LOVE that?!).
Here's Alivia's overdue 20-month checkup. We've had a very busy month, and I think it's going to stay busy through the end of the year! So, to quickly recap the past month....
She's great about playing on her own, and really enjoys taking over Tyler's room/bed when he's away at school. Her most-often-used word right now is, "MINE!" - both endearing and a bit troublesome, I guess. :)
She's really into the whole independency thing and is always trying to dress herself. Here, she's putting on a pull-up-like diaper (she is getting pretty good about sitting on the Elmo potty and actually pees about once a day on it!).
She put one of her shoes on (the one pictured above) completely by herself last week. Clearly, she's a genius.
And, she's often putting Tyler's clothes on over her own. :)
Healthwise, all seems good. She's cutting a few more teeth and finally will have all four on the top/bottom front once these latest two finish working their way through, plus several molars. Her favorites right now are: baby dolls, playing ball and light sabers with Tyler, and Spaghettios. And she's as verbal as ever. Everyday we go over where everybody is (Daddy work, Tyler school, etc.). I am really, really looking forward to the upcoming holidays with both of our kids! Stay tuned for costume pics in the coming weeks!
We had the kids' pictures taken in the beginning of September, and I'm completely in love with them. I have NO ideas what to order!! I highly recommend our photographer. Check out our gallery here.
No comments:
Post a Comment