
... makes me smile every time I see it.
Tyler is a big Cardinals fan, especially this year. He loves Albert Pujols and knows he can hit the ball out of the park and plays first base. This morning, after calling out for Mommy and Daddy to come get him out of bed at the ungodly hour of 5:45 a.m. - and after Mommy and Daddy ignored such pleas - Tyler began calling out for Albert to rescue him. That was funny enough for Andrew to roll out of bed and check on his little guy.
No major baby updates to report this week - I'm still tired, still sick sometimes (did you know herbal chamomille tea can make you puke?) and still waiting for the glorious second trimester. We haven't taken a belly shot, but there's not much to show just yet. I'm pretty much in the "I feel fat" stage.
We have a nice relaxing weekend at home planned after several weekends of traveling to Chicago. Here's hoping yours is just as enjoyable as we hope ours will be!
That is tooo funny! & I can hear him now:) Aalllllbbberrrtttt! That's awesome! Have a great weekend & see you next weekend! Hope you feel better & I had no idea the sweet relaxing chamomille could make you puke:(
ReplyDeleteToo CUTE! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete