Friday, October 2, 2009

Sigh ...


Every fall, we take Tyler to the nearby pumpkin/apple farm to take his photo among the autumn colors. It's a tradition I learned about from a lady I interviewed there in Fall 2006 when I was pregnant with him. So as soon as the next fall rolled around, I was there with MY kid.


The photo-taking task has gotten considerably harder year to year. During our first trip, he was 10 months old, not quite walking, and therefore more compliant to SIT by the pumpkins. Trip 2 was quite different - he ran everywhere and we never got a shot that we could adequately compare to the previous year's. And this year - forget it! He was everywhere but sitting near the pumpkins! Eventually he agreed to sit with his mommy. :-)



Looking at these three photos makes me extremely nostalgic. How has he been with us (nearly) three years already? I simply can't imagine a better life!

2 comments:

  1. He's going up so big and cute! I look forward to having family traditions with our kids one day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah!! & i love the cardinal hat with the bears shirt!!! He's a wise little boy:)Miss u!!

    ReplyDelete