Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ode to my Sister-in-Law



Even if I had more than one sister-in-law, which I do not, I very likely still would declare Andrew's sister my all-time fave. Consider the following:




She drove 200 miles in treacherous wintery conditions the day Alivia was born.




She brought gifts ... and the best cupcakes ever made. Ever. OMG. (I'd post a pic but I haven't yet figured out how to get photos to post within the blog yet! Help?)


She took my cranky, napless 3-year-old grocery shopping (with help from my mother-in-law) to buy us groceries.




She cooked us dinner on our first night home with said groceries. Chicken enchiladas - YUM!




She put Tyler to bed for us...and since his bed is our former guest bed, she stayed there with him. Have I ever mentioned Tyler basically sleeps perpendicular?




Need I go on? Thank you, thank you, Gina!!

2 comments:

  1. Gina is the BEST! I'm glad she was able to be there for you and to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and we'll need to chat about posting pics in your blog... it should be super easy, so I'll send you an email on that.

    ReplyDelete