Monday, April 12, 2010

2-month growth pic

Our little girl is growing like a weed! Her 2-month checkup today went GREAT. I'm always so happy to receive a "boring" health report from our pediatrician.

Her stats:

Weight: 11 lbs., 4 oz (63rd percentile)
Height: 24 inches (96th percentile!)

I'm pretty sure Alivia experienced a growth spurt last week. She slept 7 hours straight a couple nights, which was a treat! Not that she's a poor sleeper - she is doing a great job at night, usually just waking once and then going right back to sleep.

Isn't this pic tons better than last month's? I'm learning! Plus, it helps that she's capable of smiling now. :-)

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! So glad to hear that she's doing so well and thriving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes just beautiful!! Cute picture, I love the bunny, its as big as she is LOL

    ReplyDelete