Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two months of fun!

It's been a month since I last checked in - wow, I'm quite the blogging slacker! You'd think I would have had plenty to share. And, I have. Just not the time to sit down and blog it all out. So here's my attempt to catch you up on our family....

Alivia is smiling and starting to sleep through the night some nights. Tyler is still an excellent big brother and dotes on his sister often. Andrew is traveling a lot for work to the East coast. Our upstairs bathroom is being completely renovated and is nearly done. We put our house back on the market Monday and have no idea where we'll move next if our home actually sells this time (please pray that it does). My awesome employer allowed me to come back to work part-time through June while we wait for Alivia's spot to open at the daycare. And on that same note, I go back to work (20 hours/wk) April 19. Because of the schedule I've arranged, I'm not dreading it at all! I look forward to seeing my coworkers again, resuming my work duties, and still having the last half of the week with my kiddos.

I'll share Alivia's growth stats and pic next week after her doctor's checkup. Until then, here are some recent pics!



One of our failed attempts at Easter pics of the kids. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment