I have felt bad for not thinking to keep a growth-picture chart of Tyler as a baby like I do for Alivia - a casualty of being the firstborn, I suppose. But I did happen to start a tradition to help me see his growth through the years, and that's his annual pumpkin photo at the local apple/pumpkin barn. If you go here, you can see his first three years' of photos.
This past Sunday, we made our annual stop and got Tyler's photo, as well as pics with his baby sis (and some individuals of her, too, of course!). We've come full circle with Tyler - him sitting nicely as an 11-month-old, then him expressing his independence by refusing to sit still long enough to get that perfect shot at ages 2 and 3, and back to him sitting nicely now that he's old enough to know what it means to pose for a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment