Alivia and her birthday bodyguard.
They say time flies when you are having fun, and considering how fast the past two years have gone, I'll take that as a good sign that we've had two amazing years with Alivia in which the GOOD far outweighed the bad.
Living with Alivia has been such a blessing. She's a daily reminder that we were created by a good God who answers prayers and provides us with what we need. We are so lucky to be her parents.
Now that Alivia is 2, I won't be doing monthly growth updates and instead will move to quarterly updates like I try to do with Tyler. I don't have any growth stats on her right now, but her current likes and interests at age 2 are: Minnie Mouse (hence the Minnie-themed birthday party), Spot books, reading any books of any kind, tigers, puzzles and pickles still. She's able to stay dry most days, so we've graduated to pull-ups. She can talk in full sentences. And she's learned that moving a stepstool around the house can give her access to a whole new world of trouble! She also started attending FunShop one day a week with my mom, and I think she really likes it!
We had a great time celebrating her birthday while also watching the Super Bowl yesterday. Her gifts included new shoes, a Twilight Turtle just like Tyler's, clothes, a dollhouse, puzzles, stuffed animals, books, Minnie toys and other fun stuff. We're going to have a lot of fun playing this week!
A few pics from our day...
Birthday-morning cinnamon rolls. Tyler was giving a candle-blowing-out lesson.
The birthday princess about to open her gifts.
Our morning lesson worked! She blew out her candle!
This dollhouse was a big hit. Highly recommended for other little girls.
Celebrating Alivia's 2nd Birthday is sure a blessing! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
ReplyDelete