Friday, June 1, 2012
27.5 Weeks
We’re pretty much in the third trimester. A lot of people are saying, ‘Wow, that was fast,’ but from my perspective I’m not so sure. Maybe it’s because the first trimester felt so long? This second trimester did indeed go by fast, but looking back, I’ve known about this little kiddo since the week before Christmas, which is, like, FOREVER ago. Regardless, yay for being two-thirds done! I hope this summer goes by quickly like summers usually do.
Here’s the latest:
Feeling: No new complaints, other than how weak the heat makes me feel. I love summer weather, so it’s kind of a bummer that the heat and I won’t be good friends this year. It makes me feel quite tired, and it’s almost harder to breathe. My doctor said that’ll happen since my blood pressure “is, like, zero” (usually somewhere in the 80s over the 50s – I’m lucky to be upright). So I’m keeping hydrated as best I can and watching how much I’m out in the heat.
Baby Activity: Kicks lately are in high gear, still mostly on my upper sides, though for a few days this week they were super low. He/she is measuring right on track, and heartbeat always sounds nice, strong and fast. The kids are having fun feeling their little sib kick them. :)
Doc Appts: I had my last monthly checkup Wednesday. I go again at 30 weeks, then go every other week until the last month. Today we talked about my low BP and the heat, and I got my Tdap booster so this little one is protected against whooping cough. Andrew is going to get one, too.
Baby Prep Progress: I’ve started a Pinterest page to save ideas I come across. So far, I’ve been looking at sibling shirts, ideas for sibling photos and newborn hats. I requested a newborn photography session with our favorite children’s photographer. And I have a to-do list of things to buy. So far, it had just five things! I even looked up where I could find those five things and saved the links. So I’m getting there! As far as a name goes, I’m going to just assume we are having a girl because I give up trying to find the perfect boy name. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment