By this time (16 weeks) in my pregnancy with Tyler, I was nearly certain I could feel him moving. So I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting to feel this little bug, too. Every now and then over the past week or so, I would think I felt a nudge, but then it'd be gone so quickly, I couldn't be sure.
At our baby checkup today - which went well; strong heartbeat, nice growth - the doctor said she could hear the baby moving on the Doppler, but I didn't feel a thing. She asked me if I was feeling anything yet, and I said nope!
Cut to one hour later and suddenly I feel TONS! Bubbles, nudges, etc. - I am definitely feeling something. It's like the doctor magically hit a switch for me. So thanks to her!
And more good news: T-minus 19 days until the big ultrasound. By the afternoon of Sept. 18, we should know if Tyler is getting a baby sister or brother. It's been an exciting day to have all this begin falling into place! I'm (we all are) so grateful.
Kelsea, I love reading your blog. Can't wait to find out the sex of the baby too! A lot of our friends are waiting to be surprised, but I can't take the suspense! Let me know so I can buy tons of cute, gender-specific clothes!! (Although I guess Cardinal red looks good on boys and girls :) )
ReplyDelete