Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hot fun in the summertime ...

Our weekend in Chicago was great! We met up with some friends at the Science & Industry museum, stayed in a hotel with a pool, and Andrew and his sister Gina participated in the Muddy Buddy race on Aug. 3. I hear they did really well; Tyler and I missed the entire thing because he decided for once in his life to sleep in until 9 a.m.


Some pics from the museum visit:




Jumping at the playround near the museum. He did a lot of this. :-)



With his good pal Gavin on a cow.



With buddies Gavin and Ian on the playground. They are all a month apart!



With Gavin on an airplane at the museum.



Driving an old ship.



In New Baby News ...


We heard a sweet little, strong, heartbeat on Monday for the first time! And today marks the beginning of the 2nd Trimester. I made it! I survived! I can't express how good that feels.

We have begun talking about what to do with our current living situation. Goal 1 is to finish fixing the house up and move to a more permanent home that better fits our needs. Goal 2 is to convert our guest room into another baby room. Or maybe we'll do a mix of the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment