I owe you all a bump pic - I'll get to it soon, promise!
How I'm feeling: At 18 weeks, I'm feeling good. My energy is certainly back, but my stomach finds a reason to be mad at me nearly every day, and it's getting old. I either need to learn to deal with it or figure out how to prevent it.
Bump status: The bump is definitely here, and I'm probably getting those looks at work from people wondering, "Is she...??" I can wear normal pants if I want to be uncomfy, and sometimes I go that route, but lately I've been opting for comfort. Two friends have loaned me some summery maternity clothes, and my mom and I went on a fun shopping trip a few weeks ago to spend birthday money, so I'm all set on practically everything I'll need!
Doc appointments: Yesterday's monthly checkup was routine and normal. Baby's heartbeat was 160, and he/she was kicking so much that the sound would interrupt the sound of his/her heart while the doctor was using the doppler. I've been feeling the little bug move a bit since Week 17, and apparently he/she is quite the mover, so I imagine I'll be feeling more and more as the days progress. That's the really fun part of pregnancy for me, so I can't wait! ... We have a sono in 2 weeks. We are taking both kids, and WILL hold off on finding out the gender. I'll check back in after that appointment, hopefully to say all looked well!
Cravings: Salads (especially from Panera) and orange sherbert in a sugar-free cone.
Name progress: We have a couple girl names we really like, and a few boy names we are OK with but not overly in love with. The kids have enjoyed talking about the names, and Tyler always likes that ones that he can associate with a movie or TV character.
Glad you're feeling pretty good! Please post that bump pick soon! I'm with you on the Panera salad cravings... I have those and I'm not even pregnant! :)
ReplyDelete