Some favorite photos of me and the boy who made me a mom...
 |
| Our first trip to the beach. Tyler was 5 months old. |
 |
| First Mother's Day. |
 |
| Tyler's eyes were SO blue his first year. |
 |
| When you have just one child, there's more time to nap together. :) |
 |
| I love this photo for no reason other than how upset he got with me. Clearly he wasn't in a sharing mood! |
 |
| A trip to the zoo when Tyler was 2. |
 |
| Tyler has modeled a bit for us at work. This was from 2010. I just LOVE it. |
 |
| I've said this before, but I just love the boy God gave me for my firstborn. I couldn't ask for a sweeter introduction to parenthood! |
No comments:
Post a Comment